Thanks for tuning into the show this week. We’re talking about our experiences trying out a capsule wardrobe for a season this past fall of 2015. You can listen to the show through the player below or by subscribing to the show on iTunes. We also love to get ratings and comments on the show – it helps us reach more like-minded, wonderful people like yourself.
Here are some resources if you’re new to the whole capsule wardrobe concept, like we were:
- You can get a ton of awesome outfit ideas as well as your own (free!) capsule wardrobe planner from Unfancy
- There are lots of tips on building a capsule wardrobe in this episode of the Lively Show interviewing the creator of Unfancy, Caroline Rector
- An example of a simple, stylish capsule wardrobe
We love the idea of the capsule wardrobe for a few reasons:
- It discourages mindless spending and consumption
- It encourages you to carefully choose quality over quantity
- It creates a sense of ease and comfort when it comes to getting dressed every morning (decision-free living!)
Tune into the episode to hear more about what we thought of this experiment and how we’ll be using this concept going forward.
Would you ever try a capsule wardrobe? Could you live happily with 40 pieces of clothing (and shoes!) or less?