We are so happy to have you here today, listening to our show. As we approach the start of the new year, we wanted to share our goals and intentions for 2016 with each other and with all of you. You can listen to the episode using the player below, or by subscribing to us on iTunes!
We love this tradition of sharing our goals with each other. Before recording this episode, Laura listened to our goal-setting episode from last year at this time of year and really enjoyed it. If you’re curious, you can listen to that episode, or read my blog post with my goals for 2015.
- We are big fans of Danielle Laporte’s Desire Map work for goal-setting from your values
- I’ve chosen my word for the year for the fourth year running: light. Learn more about choosing a “one little word” here
- If you struggle with accessing your inner truth and listening to what your intuition has to say about what it wants to manifest, check out Jess Lively’s resource about intuition
- We love Elise Blaha Cripe’s goal trackers for keeping track of our daily goals
- If you haven’t seen it yet, check out Laura’s new business resource for yogis, Little Black Leggings!
We want to take this opportunity to THANK YOU, from the bottom of our hearts, for listening to our show. This is such a huge source of happiness and love for us, and we are so grateful that we are able to share it with like-minded, lovely people like you. We are so excited for what the New Year will bring for us.
The Green Guinea Pigs are wishing you all kinds of growth and love and happiness for 2016!