I have some good news for those of you who have requested we do an episode on our favourite podcasts: We did it! Because we love you too.
Ask and you shall receive;
Especially if you’re asking for podcast recommendations because both Steph and I cannot stop talking about our faves, often unsolicited.
So which podcasts made the cut? We highly recommend you give the following list a listen. You can listen to the episode by clicking play below, or subscribe to us on iTunes, to find out more about why we love these shows.
- This American Life (You can listen to their latest episode on their website)
- Invisibilia (We recommend the episode on human echolocation)
- Serial (Start from the beginning and try not to binge!)
- The Joy the Baker Podcast (If you like Steph, you’ll like Joy. They’re practically the same person)
- Dear Sugar Radio (Because we will never stop loving Cheryl Strayed)
- Death Sex and Money (We recommend this episode on cheating – and I also loved this episode with Ken Jeong because Community is one of my favourite TV Shows)
- TED Radio Hour (Think: TED Talks collected into themes, with interviews of the speakers)
- Radio Lab (The crazy caterpillar / black box episode can be found here)
- Story Corps (Listen if you are due for a good cry. These are every day people preserving their own stories)
- The Savage Lovecast (Dan Savage is the sanest relationship/sexuality advice giver I’ve heard. Steph and I have taken turns binging on his show)
- Ask Me Another (Steph likes to feel smart playing the games alongside the show)
And of course, if you liked this episode, make sure you are subscribed to Guinea Pigging Green through iTunes or in your Podcast app. It’s the easiest way to stay up-to-date.