Thanks for stopping by, we so appreciate it. Today on the show, we’re discussing my experience doing a 10 day juice detox adventure! It was an interesting challenge but I made it through in one piece and actually learned a lot. You can listen to the episode through the player below or by subscribing to us on iTunes! While you’re over on iTunes, we would love it if you would leave us a review. More reviews means we can reach more people!
Laura had a lot of questions, mostly about why on Earth we decided to stop eating solid food for so long. I don’t really blame her, but the honest truth of it is that juicing for that long is really not that hard. Mentally it’s a bit annoying not to eat food, but physically we were really fine. Tune into the episode to learn more about my experience and check out the shownotes below:
- We were inspired to do this juice cleanse by the awesome documentaries Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead and the sequel (which are both on Netflix!)
- We used the 5 day reboot from Reboot With Joe’s plans. That one doesn’t seem to be up on the website anymore, but I’d suggest checking out the 3 or 10 day plan!
- Kris Carr’s Crazy Sexy Life journey is hugely inspiring, whether or not you want to do a long-term juice cleanse or not.
- If you’re ever in Otavalo, Ecuador, check out the miraculous (to us!) café that served us fresh green juice when we were hurting for it on the go. It’s the little things. :)
- Check out my blog post here to read more about this experience and the ten lessons I learned from it.