On today’s episode we’re talking all about the 2015 Toronto Vegetarian Food Fest! It was such an awesome experience and we had a lot to say about it. You can listen to the show in the player above, or by subscribing to us on iTunes right here!
In the episode, we’re telling you about each of the talks and cooking demos that we attended, and all the food we ate. Here are they all are, if you want any more information:
The Presenters We Loved
- Marketing veganism with Pamela Tourigny with great stats from the book Veganomics by Nick Cooney
- Yamchops cooking demo
- The Good Karma Diet with Victoria Moran
- Dating when diets don’t align with Ayinde Howell and Zoe Eisenberg, authors of the Lusty Vegan cookbook
- Kristin Lajeunesse of Will Travel for Vegan Food
- Cooking demo with Lisa Pitman and Nicole Axworthy, authors of DIY Vegan
- A Farm Sanctuary panel with Cedar Row, Piebird, Wishing Well, and Happily Ever Esther
The Food We Loved
- Cheesy noodles and greens and fully loaded nachos from Nona Vegan
- Veggie burger with caramelized onions and sweet potato, and raw tostada from Doug McNish
- Nanaimo bars from Sweets From the Earth Bakery
- Coconut chocolate doughnut and Toronto Island pizza from Apiecalypse Now
- Samples from Follow Your Heart, Good Food For Good, Field Roast, So Delicious, Yoso Yogurt, Two Bears Coffee and so many more
It was an incredibly inspiring weekend for us both. We met great people, ate great food, and listened to great ideas the whole time.
Were you at the festival this weekend? If so, what was your favourite part? If not, which of the foods above look the most delicious to you? :) Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter or Instagram.
Thanks as always for listening! We love ya.