Winter. Like it or not, sometimes it requires a little extra self-care to stay well this time of year.
In addition to prescribing lots of cuddling, in this episode:
- We talk about keeping our hair and skin hydrated (I like jojoba oil, coconut oil, and Green Beaver’s Apres Ski face cream)
- Steph gets serious about vitamins (Make sure to get your B12, D, and C!)
- We reaffirm our love for immune boosting smoothies
- Steph talks about her Neti Pot and I cry a little
- We laugh about one crazy home remedy that kind-of, sort-of actually works
- And we discuss our favourite ways to stay active in the winter outdoors (think skating, hockey, skiing, and snowshoeing) or indoors (we’re into hot yoga, spin, and Nike Training Club)
In this episode, I also pronounce “jojoba” wrong for a few minutes before Steph even bothers to correct me.
Do you have any tips for winter? Let us know in the comments or on Twitter @greenguineapigs!