We all have 24 hours in a day — but it doesn’t always feel like it, right?
The other day, I stumbled upon The Productivity Wheel on the Daily Muse (a career site /my current obsession). It gave me a cold, hard reminder that I’m not spending enough time on some really important stuff like friends, family, yoga, and even this podcast! In a bit of a panic, I sent the Wheel to Steph to get her two cents.
As you may or may not know, my co-host is a productivity master. If you read her blog, you’ll know what I mean. Steph is always inspiring me with the personal projects she takes on and she was the perfect interviewee for this episode.
Some of the many tips that you’ll find in the show:
- How to determine where your to-dos fit on the the Urgent vs Important matrix (and how to approach them once you know where they land!)
- 5 Ways to Work Smarter, Not Harder
- How to think about time in terms of abundance vs scarcity
- Why to put First things First!
- How to stop letting the Perfect be the enemy of the Good
- The Pomodoro technique; It works for Steph!
- And more productivity tips in an awesome podcast called After The Jump
I’m super excited for this episode and can’t wait to get the discussion rolling on how we can all make the most out of our days! Connect with us in the comments or on social media, and have an amazing (productive) week.