It was so much fun to talk about our personal experiences with each of our races. Laura ran hers in Toronto last fall around this time with her aunt, and I ran mine a couple weeks ago with a few friends here in Korea!
We don’t have many show notes for this episode, but in the episode we do talk about:
- why I had a shift in my goals from a half marathon to a 10K race
- how we each approached our own races
- Mountain Equipment Co-op Races
- what it’s like to run a race in Korea
- why a 10K feels like the perfect length of race
- my new goal to run races in beautiful places
- our fall fitness goals
- how my Fitbit is helping me be more active this fall
We both agreed that running in the fall is absolutely perfect, and we both really enjoyed completing our races. Running mine made me feel really proud of myself and accomplished (all before breakfast!) and I know it was the same for Laura.
Thanks for listening!