Guys, today we’re talking about one of our most favourite activities – sleeping! To accompany the post, we’re attaching a photo of us in bed together. You’re very welcome.
In the episode, we talk about the importance of sleep, tell you our wild evolutionary theories about lack of sleep can make you gain weight, and tell you our sleep hygiene tips!
A little preview of our top tips:
- Watch your caffeine intake, especially near bedtime
- Limit the light sources in your room at night and don’t use brightly lit electronics right before bed!
- Clear your mind before bed by meditating or deciding not to check your email
- If you’re having trouble sleeping, write down (or use a voice memo) everything that’s on your mind
- And more – you’ll have to listen to the podcast to hear the rest!
In the podcast, we also mention a great app that I love and use every night as my alarm clock: Sleep Cycle App! Definitely worth a try if you’re interested in seeing how well you’re sleeping or want a shot at waking up feeling more rested.
“A Good Night’s Sleep Makes for a Good Next Day” – a proverb from Laura Fraser.
As always, you can reach us in the comments below or on Twitter @GreenGuineaPigs. Thanks for listening!