Hello lovely friends!
Today’s episode is all about introversion, a theme very near and dear to our hearts. We are both introverts, and have had to figure out over the years what that means for us and how we can be our best selves both because of and despite this personality trait. And now we’re sharing what we know with all of you! You can listen to the episode through the?player above or on iTunes here.
Introversion has really become a hot topic over the last few years, so we had lots of awesome resources to draw on for this episode! Here are a few that we mentioned on the show:
- Dear Sugar Radio on romantic relationships between an introvert and extrovert
- A TED interview with Susan Cain, the author of Quiet
- Feeling charged up as an introvert from Elise Gets Crafty
- The Extroversion Introversion Test on Psychology Today
- Marie Forleo and Susan Cain on networking for introverts
- Susan Cain’s book?Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Won’t Stop Talking?(or here as an Audible audiobook)
So what about you??Do you consider yourself to be an introvert or an extrovert? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter or Instagram, and if you have any questions let us know those too! Thanks as always for listening, we appreciate you oodles.