Hi everyone! I hope you’re having an excellent week so far. You can listen to the show by streaming it below or by subscribing to us on iTunes here!
Staying present in the moment is one of those things I think I’ll be struggling with my whole life, but that doesn’t mean it’s not a great challenge to try and tackle! As Laura put it, “It’s a mountain with no top”. Isn’t that a beautiful idea?
That being said, there are still some resources that have been helpful to us along our journey to finding more presence in our lives and we talked about them on the show:
- We both absolutely loved the Lululemon Give Presence campaign. You can watch their wonderful video and find some more great quotes about presence here.
- Baron Baptiste says you are either now here or nowhere. Read more about this powerful idea here.
- Marie Forleo is one of our spiritual mentors in life and career and her thoughts on presence are always so juicy. We loved this one about planning vs. worrying, and this one about fast-tracking the life you want.
- There will probably never be a time when we don’t need to dot b (stop and breathe).
- Leaving the church of self-improvement: an interesting perspective from Danielle Laporte.
How about you? Do you struggle with staying present, whether it’s in small ways like everyday conversations or in bigger ones like your current career? We’d love to hear what you think of the episode here in the comments below, or find us on Twitter or Instagram.
Thanks for listening!