Hope you’re well and healthy and happy. You can listen to today’s episode using the player below?or by?subscribing to the show on iTunes here.
Laura has been a vegan for 2+ years and I have been a vegetarian for almost 6 (!!!) with brief periods of pescetarianism?and veganism mixed in over the years. Right before moving to Korea last March, I had been happily eating vegan for about 3 months after my experiment with transitioning to vegan. You can hear our episode on that topic right here or see some of the meals I ate here.
In the show we talk about a few different facets of the vegetarian/vegan lifestyle, including:
- my experience?being a?vegetarian in Korea
- what is and isn’t challenging for Laura being a vegan
- The Official Podcast Boyfriend’s (read: Laura’s boyfriend’s) perspective on what it’s like to be a male vegan
- having friends and family members who eat differently from yourself
- some of our favourite veggie meals to eat:
We loved having this honest conversation with each other about food and our personal choices, it was really #real! It’s sometimes hard to talk about these topics, but we hope that sharing our experiences here will maybe make other people feel more comfortable with their own choices. We’re all trying our best and our best is always changing.
Thanks for listening! All our love and non-judgement,