Hi beautiful people!
This week for the podcast, Laura and I sat in a beautiful park together (so spoilers: there are sounds of children playing and some wind blowing – sorry guys!) to talk about my experience doing my yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, in Northern India. You can listen to the episode through the player above or by subscribing to our iTunes channel.
Laura asked me lots of questions about every aspect of the training, including:
- Our daily schedule
- The frustrations and challenges of the course and environment
- What we ate at the school
- The connections I formed with some of my classmates
- Some of my misconceptions going into this training
- What that part of India was like
I did my yoga teacher training at Rishikesh Yog Peeth which I absolutely loved and would recommend to anyone!