Thanks so much for tuning into the episode this week. We loved this zero waste month experiment and we hope you’ll find it as interesting topic as we did. To listen to the show, just click on the player below, or head over to iTunes and subscribe!
- This episode was largely inspired by two ladies who live the zero waste lifestyle full time, Bea of Zero Waste Home and Lauren of Trash Is For Tossers. If you’re ready to get super inspired yourself, head over to their blogs and read through the archives. Awesome stuff.
- I also loved this episode of The Lively Show where Bea was interviewed.
- On the show we also mentioned Gretchen Rubin’s definitions of the 4 tendencies and being a moderator (Steph) vs. an abstainer (Laura).
Listen to the show to find out more about:
- how our zero waste month went overall
- what are rules were for our zero waste lifestyle experiment
- some of the biggest challenges we faced
- how we plan to reduce waste going forward
I know Laura and I both learned a lot from a month of trying to live zero-waste. It was an interesting and inspiring challenge, and I’d love to try one again in 6 months time. Would you try this kind of challenge? Do you have any questions about how we did it?
And thanks again for listening, we really appreciate each and every one of you.